Join us in our journey to make Malaysia a better place for all Lysosomal Storage Diseases patients. Become a Friend of MLDA and help us in the following ways!
- Share the website or the Facebook page with your family, friends and colleagues.
- Post the campaign banner on your website, Facebook or blog.
- Invite MLDA to conduct a short interactive Lunch Hour Awareness Campaign at your Club, Office or Community Organisation.
- Host a Movie Night by screening “Extraordinary Measures” – a movie about LSD starring Harrison Ford, Brendan Fraser and Keri Russell.
- Write an article about Lysosomal Storage Diseases and the children who suffer from it for your website or blog.
- You could even highlight the disease in your local paper or newsletter.
- Organise a local campaign and we will come and support you.